Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 7th, 2014




NPE is hustling and bustling just like the fall leaves.  I have heard from so many of our families about the positive things they are proud of at NPE and I wanted make sure how much we appreciate positive feedback from our families. I spent a bit of time in kindergarten this morning and was utterly impressed with the independence our littlest ones are already demonstrating. Each day I feel blessed to work with such wonderful children, staff and families that are all truly working in the best interest of kids. We are all pushing our selves to try new things to give the kids of NPE the best we can. Tonight, the NPE Playground Committee and I are meeting at 5pm in the library to jump start the year long plan. Look for a new tab on our website soon!

Thanks again for all you do, and the partnership you provide to make each child reach his/her fullest potential.




No comments:

Post a Comment